Due to current covid-19 restrictions, I am continuing to work online only, via Zoom.
Helena Trump, Counsellor and Psychotherapist, Location
- Click on `View larger map` to find directions from your location.
- From Taunton, go through Staplegrove and at the Cross Keys roundabout take the B3227 to Wiveliscombe, passing through Norton Fitzwarren, Preston Bowyer and along the Milverton by-pass.
- At the lights (there are only one set in Wiveliscombe), turn right up Town Hill and follow the road into the square.
- Turn right again, with the White Hart Hotel on your left. Continue for one mile and you will pass Langley House on your right (Golden Grasshopper hanging outside) and a 30mph sign.
- You are now in the hamlet of Langley Cross. There is a sharp left hand bend, Farriers is on the right (a pebbledashed bungalow) directly on the curve of the bend. There is plenty of parking, please pull into the drive.