Counsellor and Psychotherapist
Counselling - how does it work?
- The first half hour appointment is provided free and helps to make sure that the Client and Counsellor are compatible and can work together
- An initial treatment plan consists of six one hour sessions, with the final session being a review to help plan future sessions
- Each weekly session typically lasts one hour and is held at a regular time, however sessions can be tailored to your requirements
- Standard fees can be reduced in special circumstances
- Complete confidentiality is assured and maintained at all times
- If you want to `move on in life`, please call 01984 624409.